Reserve the Field Theater
2310 Woodland Lane, Arden, Delaware 19810
The shaded Field Theater in Arden, Delaware, is available for events -- $100 for private occasions and free for public events. It is the site of the Shakespeare Gild performances in June and a popular location for weddings.
- SEATING: Wooden benches circle a stage area, as shown in the floorplan below. There is seating for 96.
- POWER: Electricity is available and there is lighting for evening events.
- PARKING: Visitors to the theater can park on village streets on the side of the road AWAY from the Arden Green, with two wheels off the road. Parking is not allowed on the Arden Green except in exceptional circumstances for public events, never for private weddings or other private occasions.
- NO BATHROOMS: There are no bathroom facilities.
- DIRECTIONS: Click here for directions to 2309 Woodland Lane, Wilmington DE 19810.
If you would like to use the Field Theater, please call the Village Secretary at 475-3516. You will need to fill out a Use Permit. Click here to see the Permits page.
We recommend that you reserve a rain location.
Two nearby locations offer indoor shelter for events in case of rain. They are a 5-to-10-minute walk away from the Field Theater. Also, they can serve as a second location for an event should you want a reception. Also, they offer parking not available at the Field Theater.
Click here or the seating chart to see it larger. (If it appears oddly, click on the REFRESH button of your Internet browser. That might help.)