Tree Removal Form from the Trustees

Click here to see the tree removal form. It should be sent to the Trustees of Arden.

Excavation Permits

Before excavating any Village of Arden right-of-way, a permit is required. Please print of the forms below and mail it to the village.

Reserve a Room at The Buzz

To reserve a room at the Buzz Ware Village Center, click here to visit the Buzz website.

Reserve a Stage, a Campfire, a Green, a Road

If you or your group would like to use the Field Theater, or have a fire at Indian Circle, or have an event on one of the Greens, or want to use Village roads for your event, please contact the Village Secretary at 302 475-3516. Click the links below to print out a permit form you can mail in.

Permits Calendar

Click here to see the new Permits Calendar we are developing.

Vacant Dwelling Registration and Fees

Click here to learn more about Vacant Dwelling Registration and Fees.

Back to Top